You will be working closely within our small winery team. Ideally at least 2 years marketing experience would be an advantage as this is not a trainee position.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Website, EDM & Social Media management.
- Creation and co-ordination of POS, Merchandise & Dry Goods.
- PR & Advertising.
- Sales support
We are looking for someone with the following skills within a marketing framework:
- Technically savvy
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Organised and effective time management
- Comfortable working autonomously
- A patient and diligent approach.
Currently a part time position, however hours negotiable to full time for right applicant. Potential for job share at the end of contract. Full job description is available on request. Please forward CV to, The Directors No 1 Family Estate, 169 Rapaura Road, Blenheim. Email: [email protected] / [email protected]
Applications close 16th January 2022.