Sunday May 12th is Mother’s Day, the day where you will no doubt aim to delight and surprise the family member who is always there to nurture and cherish your family! This might be your actual Mum, or it could be your Nana, your sister, your wife or partner, or maybe even your Dad.
We’re really lucky in Marlborough that there are so many wonderful places to visit and celebrate this special day!
Here are five of our top five picks:
- A Bountiful Brunch – Head to Saveur Café, Bistro & Pâtisserie for a perfect brunch. If you’re lucky it might be warm enough to sit on the terrace and watch the world float by. Otherwise, escape inside to the warmth of the fireplace.
- A Light Lunch – Visit our good friends at Herzog and enjoy a little something from the fabulous Bistro. Busy and vibrant yet utterly unfussy and comfortable.
- Choose Chocolate – Who doesn’t love a little chocolate treat. Why not call in at the fabulous Makana to pick up a box of handmade treats for Mum.
- Favourite Flicks – There’s nothing better than a lazy Sunday afternoon at the movies. Head to our fabulous EVENT Cinema in Blenheim.
- Something Sparkling – The No.1 Family Estate Cellar Door will be open from 11:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. so do call by and taste some of our wines. You may even want to treat Mum to a bottle to take home!
Remember, there is still time to enter our Mother’s Day promotion. We’re giving away a Mother's Day Goodie Bucket. It’s chock full with No.1 Family Estate branded products, (and a sparkling treat), valued at $270 (NZ). You can nominate the person you think is the Best Mum in the World to win it. All you have to do to enter is fill out a simple form.