For those of you in London or the UK, we want to tell you about two simply sparkling events coming up where you’ll be able to enjoy a taste (or two) of No.1 Family Estate Wines.
Head along to either and catch up with Virginie Le Brun, who will be there representing our family.
7th June - Three Wine Men – Let’s Get Fizzical - East Wintergarden, Canary Wharf
- No. 1 Assemblé - Fresh and inviting with sophisticated and typical characters and intense flavours.
- No. 1 Cuvée - One of New Zealand's most highly regarded Méthode Traditionelle wines.
- No. 1 Rosé - Dry, yet fresh and elegant, this wine leaves a lasting impression of opulence and splendour. Recently awarded Best Rosé, by Glass of Bubbly magazine, in their quest to find the perfect low calorie bubbly!
- Cuvée Virginie - A vintage Méthode Traditionelle, and Virginie’s namesake, created to honour her 21st birthday.
Plus Virginie will be co-hosting a Fizziology 2017 Masterclass
8th June – Decanter – The Great Sparkling Exploration - Great Smith Street Westminster
All of the above wines, PLUS…
- No. 1 Reserve - Intensely flavoured and focused with a good fruit-yeast balance providing elegance and style.
And drum roll please…
- A pre-release of the 2013 Cuvée Adele - A limited edition vintage cuvée crafted especially by Daniel as a proud tribute to his wife Adele.
Both events are open to trade and the general public, but note that the consumer tasting at the Decanter event begins at 17:30.